You will acquire an invaluable insider's perspective
Our Indo-International Programs, Admissions, & Fee Criteria
You are about to embark on an immersive learning experience that will stay with you long after you have completed the program. Here are some tips to get you started.
These programs are designed to support universities, educational departments of different state governments and institutes to facilitate MOU’s/ collaboration agreements/ funding’s /technology upgradation agreements/ research and development.
As an example, under this program an Indian university can build a relationship with a foreign university which is a benchmark university in programs.
They can have MOU’s to exchange their faculty to improve their academic and research knowledge to help each other. The best practices can be shared among collaborative members.
MOU’s /collaborations with the foreign universities.
- International exposure to students and faculty
- Funding from different foreign educational agencies
- Chances to get international placements
- Free workshops on latest technologies
- Certification from different international bodies
- Faculty exchange programs
- Member institute can interact with foreign institutional and industrial experts
- International internship for the students and faculty
Eligibility Criteria for universities & colleges
We look for quality universities/institutes with demonstrated business expertise and leadership potential. To ensure a high-impact learning experience for all program participants, we select candidates from a strong pool of diverse industries, countries, and backgrounds.
- Must have 15 years of age
- Must have NACC “A” grade certification
- Must have accreditation by NBA
- Must have at least 5 UG departments and 3 PG departments
- Must have at least 1center of excellence and RND division